Planning and Zoning Department
Planning and Development Department
The Planning Division provides the following services:
- Comprehensive development review and project application management
- Comprehensive, long-range, and strategic planning
- Small area neighborhood and sector planning
- Planning-related data management and research
- Coordination with Building Inspections
- Annexation administration
- Professional and administrative support for public boards and commissions
Development Review Services - Coordinates projects through the development process for the City of Newcastle including zoning, platting, and variances.
Comprehensive Planning Services - Conducts long and short range planning projects, coordinates annexations, updates and maintains the Newcastle Comprehensive Plan, conducts small-area plans, and provides research into historical and future development patterns of the City ofNewcastle.
Geographic Information System (GIS) - Develops, analyzes, maintains mapping databases, designs and produces map products.
B12: Bridge to 2020
To view the entire document please contact or visit City Hall.
Zoning Map (Current 08-17-2015)
For more information concerning Planning and Zoning please contact (405)387-4427.