City of Newcastle Oklahoma
CITY HALL HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
Our new address is 120 NE 2nd Street, next to the Newcastle Pacer, across from Sooner State Bank. Please make all dropoff payments in our lobby or our dropbox in the parking lot. (Google Maps Link)
Our mailing address is still PO Box 179, Newcastle, OK 73065
Employment Opportunity...Read More
- City Wide Garage Sales, April 23, 24, & 25, 2015.
Please contact the Chamber of Commerce for more details 405-387-3232.
Bulk Waste Service Dates for 2015 - Remaining dates for all of Newcastle - Collection will take place all on the same day - May 11, Aug 10, and November 16.
The Newcastle Fire Department provides free smoke detectors to Newcastle residents. If you need a smoke detector in your home, call the Newcastle Fire Department at 387-5823 for details.
- Connection to Oklahoma City waterline completed. Find details of new water treatment methods by clicking here.
- Current Water Rates...Read More
- Disposal of Expired Drugs...Newcastle residents can safely dispose of expired or unused prescription drugs, over-the-counter medication and other controlled substances by taking them to the lobby drop-off box at the Newcastle Police Department during business hours of 7-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Contact Newcastle Police Department for more
- Newcastle Memorial Gardens Cemetery, 2345 S. Main, Hwy 62/SW 24th Street. Plots are available to be purchased by contacting City Hall at 405-387-4427 or 405-802-9243.
- The University of Oklahoma has assisted the City of Newcastle with the preparation and planning of Veteran's Park.
ONLINE BILL PAY
Municipal Court Payments
City of Newcastle
currently available at