City of Newcastle Oklahoma
The City of Newcastle has come a long way over the years. With the population growth projections, the City has been making great strides in improving its services while working to maintain existing ones.
- Land Mass: 62.5 Square Miles (MOL)
- Population: 9,638 (estimated)
- Form of Government: Council/Manager
- Incorporated: January 18, 1962 as South Newcastle; petition to change name to Newcastle in July 28, 1965
City Hall is located at 120 NE 2nd Street. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please contact City Hall at (405) 387-4427 for more information regarding City Services.
- City Bulk Waste dates for 2017 -
Restrictions (click here)
- Employment Opportunities...Read More
The Newcastle Fire Department provides free smoke detectors to Newcastle residents. If you need a smoke detector in your home, call the Newcastle Fire Department at 387-5823 for details.
- Disposal of Expired Drugs...Newcastle residents can safely dispose of expired or unused prescription drugs, over-the-counter medication and other controlled substances by taking them to the lobby drop-off box at the Newcastle Police Department during business hours of 7-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Contact Newcastle Police Department for more
- Newcastle Memorial Gardens Cemetery, 2345 S. Main, Hwy 62/SW 24th Street. Plots are available to be purchased by contacting City Hall at 405-387-4427 or 405-802-9243.
- The University of Oklahoma has assisted the City of Newcastle with the preparation and planning of Veteran's Park.
BILL PAY OPTIONS
PO Box 179
Newcastle, OK 73065
Utility: 405-387-4427 or
Online: Utility & Court